Thursday 19 May 2011

Those Unplanned Night Outs

So I got home at 6am and I have woken up past midday. On a Wednesday. Don't ask what I do. I still earn enough to afford my beer.

It all started with this lady who I took for coffee. She asked for coffee in a pub(shocker). So I ask for my Vodka as usual.
The next thing, I stroll off to my favorite joint in town to catch up with friends.

Kama kawaida;

First double Vodka with a mixer and rocks,
Second double with a mixer and rocks,
Third double with rocks only - no mixer,
Fourth double with rocks only - no mixer,
Fifth double - dry and sipping polepole
Sixth double - dry and flashed down the throat with the speed of sound
From there I can't remember it i took any more and if I took, either it is not me who bought or i left with an unpaid bill.
This is where the beer graph goes to Ruai. Or rather the Beer law works at an optimum as graphically illustrated below.



But there are those events that are unfolding the more I try peering at this computer thing.
Some woman who gave me a very very very serious lapdance,
Moving to the club that goes 24 hrs(won't name names)
I remember a guy being whisked off by bouncers like hot porridge in a metal bowl.

I wonder how such a night that was not planned for became so much fun?
Why don't those beer outings that we plan turn out to be as successful? (Either it rains, a friend gets arrested, you lose money, accidents)

All in all beer is good and it helps us have real fun.

And who said beer makes people fat?  It just makes you lean.... Against bars, tables, chairs, and poles.

Now nursing a hangover but it worth the fun.

Yours Truly,
Rafiki Mlevi

No comments:

Post a Comment